Monday, April 23, 2012

FROGFACE

Don't panic Ryan! I'm here. Hey guys, My name is Enrique Rivera, and I'm the artist for the weekly webcomic http://www.bananasandbinary.com . I finaly had a chance to doodle something up for the blog. I don't play with color as much as I used to, so I figured I spend a little extra time on the drawing, just to not loose the habit.

Below is a hero Frog who doesn't have a name, you can go ahead and come up with one if you want.
I came up with a dumb 90's cartoon pitch, just to have some motivation, and an idea of what the character could be. Fun STUFF!


- “After his brother gets gravely sick from the poisonous waters spilling out of the neighboring castle, a Frog decides to take matters into his own hands, and goes on a journey up the colossal staircase, to put an end to RATTROCITY the evil RAT wizard, and his reign of toxic terror.”







 We had a few topics for the Blog, but It seems to be kinda random at the moment. Which is fine, since the main purpose of the blog is just to keep us drawing outside of work. Hope to see you every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment